The Mohatta Palace is a museum built in 1927 in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It was built in the deluxe beach area of Clifton by Shivratan Chandraratan Mohatta, who was a Hindu Marwari businessman. He used to visit this palace in summers as his summer home. At Partition of Sub-continent in 1947, Mohatta Palace was taken by the newly authorized Government of Pakistan to house its Ministry of Foreign Affairs in this palace. The architectural style of the museum is Indo-Saracenic architecture.
Location: 7 Hatim Alvi Rd, Block 5 Old Clifton, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75600
Hours: Opens 11 AM
Phone: (021) 35837669